Pages

Saturday, 26 May 2012

Girl Syndrome



I am having this girl syndrome called “i-dont-know-why-im-sad”. Seriously. It’s like tears will just fall in a snap for no reason at all. I suddenly thought of my teenage years. (Not to mention my age. I just hate getting old.) Those were my THIN years, yet I thought of myself of being fat. I am not anorexic. I am just insecure. YES you read it right. I grew up idolizing thin people and mimicing their pose along with their curvy bodies wrapped with chic sexy clothes. I guess this is what made me sad. Having these extra belly and fats all over my body makes me wanna say, “This wasn’t me few years back! Ugggghhh”. I have tried everything just to lose weight. And when I say everything, I mean everything. Starving to death, after six diet, all vegie, no rice policy, gym, jogging, aerobics, TRX, oatmeal diet, slimming coffee, slimming tea — BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. All that’s left to do is liposuction, I guess. At times I feel like I want to have what guys have - DETERMINATION.
Nevertheless, I still am thankful for not having that 100 lb when stepping on the weighing scale. All I need to do is continue jogging. It’s a way to prove you’re having a healthy lifestyle and getting your body in shape. That’s hitting two birds with one stone. I shall never give up. I still have six days before Boracay touchdown. Then here comes the red tide. (Insert sarcasm here). Why in the world should we have this effin nuisance every month? And how could I ever kill myself in workout if I have this? Alright, diet is the answer obviously. :(
I hope the next post would be about me getting extremely thin. Lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment