Pages

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

A Must

From this day on, I will be on a strict diet. A month to go before touchdown boracay. And once again, I am on a big dilemma. Big tummy, extra belly, fats all over. That's what you call a Huge Problem. I actually am tired of doing this diet over and over again. I never get tired. I never get tired of eating and I never get of telling myself "Tomorrow is diet day". This past few days, weeks, I guess, it seemed like everyday is cheat day. I hope one person could teach me about discipline every single time.

I'm drooling over this Catalina Bandeau from Soak Swimwear. I really would do everything to be worthy wearing this bikini. I wouldn't mind if it's the start of the rainy season. Who cares? If it's for Boracay Island, then go for it.

I've been to Boracay once and I know it's always sweeter the second time around. This time, I'll be with my duty mates. My so called family at work. It's always fun being with me. We laugh at each other's mistakes and when on duty, we often make gossips. Ooops. Sorry Doc! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment